MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT WHEN I WAS AT SCHOOL


My high school was called Cambridge College Antonio Varas, I entered there when I was 8 years old. It was a little place, we only had one class for each grade, for example, there was only one senior year, we didn’t have letters like A.B or C. I rembeber it clearly because It wasn’t a long time ago. It was just last year when I was still having all those subjects, like biology that I HATE. Actually, the only thing I really enjoyed at school, was the break time, specially at senior year, where the only thing we did was study all day for the PSU and, of course, the only thing I went to school for, was watching Netflix in my cellphone with my friends, or listening to music. I was never a bad student, I always had good marks, but I hated there, so that’s why im going to talk abou my favourite subject, and probably, the only one that I really liked.
Art class was always the most important to me, it was very relaxing, specially for our schedule: we had this really long break of 2 hours on Fridays, and after, we had art. We were a small part of my generation the ones who took the art elective, and even if we were just 12 persons, we were not very close to each other.
On senior year, we had to give to our school some kind of symbol of legacy, which was a painting. All the generations who tooks the art elective, do that, and some of them, were horrible, or at least, thats what we thought.  We decided to paint a crossover of ideas of everyone, instead of choosing one of the ideas of one of us. So we mixed the draws... it was complicated but not as hard ad the part of painting. We wasn’t even able to make decision about the color of the background! It was terrible, and the worst part, was the final result, all of us, hated the painting, and its still in the walls of the school.
 It wasn’t a nice experience, it was long and really annoying sometimes, but I can save one thing of it: we all learned how hard is working in a group, we all understood how hard is to try to make and space on your mind to other’s ideas, and at the end, the things we learned are the most important ones, because those things are the ones you never forget.

Comentarios

  1. Wow, now I'm really curious about how that painting turn out. At least you can appreciate the things you got from that experience, even if you didn't like the results.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think the subject of art with the subject of music is the best in the school becouse is a moment to relax into day of strees

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Art , I took the Art elective too, It is a very interesting activity mix crossover draws, but normally you going to have a salad of a lot of things hahahaha. But you have reason it is very hard work in group, but there are experience that you do not forget.
    Thanks for share your experience with us. See you soon :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Do you draw now in your freetime or sth? I really like to see what people draws, to think about how they are or how they express themselves with the art

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Art was also one of my favourite subjects at school! I can see that there was few people in that class

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Readings

F R E E T O P I C