Dream Job

Today I'm going to talk about which could be the dream I wanna be working on, in the future.
Since I was a kid I loved disney movies, and growing up, still loving them, I became a huge big fan of the movies, going to the cinema is one of my favorite things to do in the whole world. Sometimes, when I feel sad, the best thing I can do, and which always works to making me feel better are going to the cinema and eating some good ice cream hahaha
Well. back to the topic, movies became such an art to me, I really admire, how the things envolve on them, not only actors, but scenes, places, lights, everything. One of my favorite movies is Wreck it Raplh, a Pixar movie about video game characters which are stucked in some of the games of a game center. These movie confirmed me that my dreamed job would be working on Pixar, as a designer, I admire a lot how the characters are made, theirs gestures, moves, everything.
I thing an important quality to it, is the ability of looking around, WATCH the surrounding, the only way you can recreate an humanized character or animal. or whatever is to knowing what are you imitating, even if this is not an human, if you want to recreate animals, things, lights, and give them some king  of "realism" looking, that would be the best way to do it, if you actually know who light does at what time, and etc. It's obvious to say I'm going for the "graphic designer" mention, I loved drawing since I first holded a pencil.
The biggest reward could be knowing that people valorate what you are doing. When "Coco" the movie about deaths day on Mexico, was on cinmeas, kids where atached by these story, you can go anywhere and eveyone would recognice the characters, everyone loved the movie, even my parents cried when we went to watch it. I wanna make these that make something in people, I want to change things from different perspectives, and I think the college in which im studying now, Universidad de Chile, is the place you can find your partners who want to do same things as you do, reffering to changes and stuff.







Comentarios

  1. I think every movie has it's own art to it, and the minds that make the job to desing an unique image to them has to be brilliant. Definitly the Universidad de Chile is going to help to become your dream a reality

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that working it that kind of movies gives you the ability of touch the heart of the people and most importantly the kids

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Have a job related with movies it's something very interesting that develops a lot the creativity!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Readings

F R E E T O P I C