My Hobbies

Today im going to talk about my hobbies.
First of all, I always felt related to art, I always liked drawing, music, dancing... I think I have tried lots of hobbies, most of them when I was little, for example, I started dancing ballet at Teatro Municipal of Santiago, I loved it, but I started feeling worried, because I heard that with time your feet will start being ugly and monstrous. I stopped dancing, and of course I tried lot of activities at school, but the next thing I started doing as a hobbie, was playing the piano, I studied here at Universidad de Chile for a while, I also had particular lessons, but I didnt enoyed that much, I liked playing but it wasnt a thing that I felt relaxing or actually my passion.
The only thing I never stopped doing was drawing, I never had lessons of it, or went to an art school, but I can say that is the most relaxing thing of my life, thats why I decided to study here, I really enjoyed drawing, watching animated movies, and I hope someday I can actually make my own tv show or movie.
So thats it, hope to read all about yours!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Readings

F R E E T O P I C